WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! - Schools, foster and adoptive parent agencies, and childcare programs. POSIPARENT WORKSHOPS (There are 26 PosiParent workshops .)
Time with Daddy and a healthy breakfast is a positive way to start the day.
Reading to children is very important for early learning literacy.
Aminah loved preschool!
Amaury loved this book. "A case of the Stripes"
Jordana Shakoor has trained thousands of foster/adoptive parents.
Over the years Jordana Shakoor has trained thousands of foster/adoptive parents. There is no limit on participation. We have discounted rates for foster/adoptive parent agencies. School administrators requesting parent training, please plan early and contact us at 614-775-6069 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank YOU!
1. Model Respect for Diverse Families - NEW
2. Be a PosiParent in Your Home (theme booklets optional)
3. Change Can Be GREAT For Your Family
4. Balance Work & Family & Be Positive in Both
5. Meeting The Needs of At-Risk Children
6. Raising 21st Century Girls
7. Raising 21st Century Boys
8. Teach Your Children Ways to Avoid Violence
9. Positive Parenting for Today's Teens
10. Let's All Just Get Along (Designed for caseworkers & parents)
10. Meeting the Needs of Preschool Children
11. Positive Ways to Blend Children into Families
12. PosiPower Parenting for Single Parents
13. Celebrate Diversity in Your Home
14. When Your Child Won't Listen
15. Raise Successful Children
17. PosiKids are Happy Children
18. Teach Your Children About Pets
19. Raise Children with Manners
20. 25 Ways to a Healthy Family Lifestyle
21. Time and Stress Management for Parents
22. Keep Your Children Safe from Predators
23. Shopping Tips for The Stressed-out Budget -
24. Preparing Your Teen for The REAL World – Independent Living Skills
25. My Forever Child – Successful Adoptions Mean Permanency
Mommy and kids making lunch is fuel for a PosiPower day.